1.1K views

Water softener quit using salt, called for service, tech comes out and wont touch unless I sign a waver because he feels the system could blow, and or a valve will leak and cause water damage.The tech never touching or thoroughly looking at anything immediately went into a sales mode i.e.

we need a new $4500 system, ours is ready to explode, or if he puts it in bypass mode it will start leaking. No professional work at all. Just $139 service call and he turn us over to the sales department.

The business is Maricopa Water & Kinetico systems...beware!Found equivalent system installed for $700.

Had an Experience with Kinetico?

Comments

there is no equivalent to Kinetico...and if there was, it wouldn't be $700.

You will regret that $700 of wasted money...very soon.

to duhhh #1153849

Over priced quality products.......that's all they are.If they were soooo great, everyone would be manufacturing them.

The technology has had expired patents for decades. No one wants to deal with these water pressure valves because they're unreliable with certain water supplies.

Buy a good quality "traditional" softener.Run from kinetico!!!!

Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Hurricane Wind Power - Not Satisfied. Defective Product. Hurricane Wind Power "I purchased a Hurricane 450 XP In mid December. 8 days later the charge controller and dump load arrived. I was super excited that it arrived so fast. I assumed..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more