2.1K views

I don't believe I'll have to,I bought my 4040 water softener & Reverse Osmosis system with the mac guard filter & ever clean rinse in 2001 in Maryland, 4years later in 05 I sold that house & moved to Ocala Fl. installed the same system in that house, then moved to Palm Coast Fl. last may, it is now installed in the third house, with only 2 carbon rebeds at the tune of $119. the first time & $139. last year when I moved it & of course regular filter changes when it shuts down, because of the mac guard filter, which ensures that my family is drinking high quality water, because it doesn't keep dispensing water when the filters are exhausted, with a family of 4 I only add 1 60 lb bag of salt about every third month,

each house I have owned has been on city water & the only adjustments that were made, was a disc change. scale of 1-10 I give it a solid 10+ if this machine craps out, I will be calling KINETICO & ONLY KINETICO, competitors need to pass on by my front door.

Review about: Kinetico Water Softener.

Had an Experience with Kinetico?

Comments

Los Altos, California, United States #1147615

you should change your review title - I read it to mean "i wouldn't buy another Kinetico". I was pleasantly surprised when I read the body of your review and found that you *do* like Kinetico.